Sunday, May 8, 2011

And so it begins...



Cami and I are lookin SUPER hot as we created our blogs. It's kinda ridiculous.


I did it! I finally got a blog. (LAUREN!) Which is pretty dang exciting, if you ask moi. I am one of those people who writes in a journal every once in awhile so I'm happy to start this thing. My sister Cami (she's 20, I'm sure you'll hear a lot about her over the course of this blog) is sitting with HER laptop on my bed next to me creating her first blog too...which I THINK means our blogs were born at the same time on the same day...can you say twins? Hopefully you can. So...this is the beginning of hopefully a successful blog experience...I tend to kind of forget about these things. haha I'll try really hard not to though!

A little tiny bit about me:
I am a GINGER.
I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
I am going to BYU Provo in one month! WHOOT WHOOT.
I will be living with Miss Lauren Hopper (Which will be a crappin' blast!)
I looovveeee music (I sing a whole dang lot, and play the violin)
My passion more than anything else is ART. I love painting and that's what I am majoring in college. (If all goes as planned :))
My family is wonderful! I have 3 sisters, one brother, and two wonderful parents. Here is a lovely picture of us at Christmas. I think everyone looks great on Christmas.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Life and Lies of B said...

You have now inspired me to make my own blog. I will enjoy reading and keeping up with yours as well.

May 15, 2011 at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home