Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Dentist...

So, I went to the dentist today...NOT my favorite experience ever. I am mostly alright with dentist appointments. It's just that DARN sucky thing that they use to suck out all of your spit...it freaks the heck outta me. I do not, nor will I ever know why that is. It freaks me out. So, I got a lot of lectures today: "Don't forget the lower inside back of your mouth when you're brushing", "If you would floss more, you wouldn't have ANY cavities at all, (and you would be happy all the time, and maybe even a supermodel with a hot boyfriend and a KILLER booty, and you'd probably have better grades AND be filthy rich)", and my personal favorite: "You need your wisdom teeth out". Praise heaven! I have ALWAYS wanted my wisdom teeth surgically removed!!(...I hope you can taste the sarcasm)

My triumph? Nadda ONE cavity. *bows* Thank you, thank you.

Then I made a target run with someone (Who shall remain nameless) so she could buy underwear so she wouldn't have to do laundry. BRILLIANT! But she had slightly lame taste in delicates, if you ask me. (You know who you are, lame underwear girl)

On another, slightly related note, it is HOT today! For the first time in a lonnngggg time it passed the 80 degree mark in MN! Here's proof:
{This is quite possibly the BEST picture that has ever been taken of me, by the way}

fig. 1

As seen in figure 1, the thermometer is CLEARLY past the 80 degree mark. And the fact that I am in the picture is proof that it was indeed in MN, and not a picture I got off of the WWW. 
Please ignore my appearance...I was going for the 'ogre' look today.

{I would also like you to know that I got uncomfortably close to a bumble bee to take this picture for you.}

Anyway, the humidity is stifling (welcome to MN), but it is wonderful to be able to sit on my deck and write this today!

Also another triumph of the day: A very cute boy from school asked me to walk to class with him.
Once again: *bows* Thank you, thank you.

SO, all in all, I give this day a 7 out of 10...the dentist was a definite -2.5 and the bumble bee subtracted a solid .5 from today's awesomeness. But hey 7 out of 10? That is pretty dang awesome for a tuesday.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home