Friday, July 15, 2011

I should be writing a Rhetorical Analysis...but my mind is busy....

Alright everyone, I may or may not have spent all day yesterday with a boy. 
Who is ridiculously cute. And shockingly similar to me (in the good ways). 
We had a FANTASTIC time. (At least I did.) 
Here are the kickers: He is ONE inch taller than me. He leaves on his mission in November. 
But my heart is all fluttery. Gosh darn it. Gahhhh.
Okay, well. That's that. 
No it's not. 
He is just so cute and sweet! He's a rock-climber and he's gonna take me sometime soon! He loves art and chick flicks (Not in a gay way) and we have the same sense of humor. (Except he doesn't think poop is as funny as I think it is, which is probably for the best) And I feel like a million bucks when I am around him. And he is fun and hilarious and smart and he WANTS to listen to me talk about what is important to me. Like all the weird things no one else really cares about.
All in all, he is a great person.

((Cross your fingers that he doesn't stumble upon this...he might think I'm crazy. Haha we've only hung out like 3 times))

OKAY. Well, I want him to ask me on a date. That's all I will say.

I've been on a Taylor Swift rampage lately. Here is my favorite of today:


I just can't get enough. I listen to this song on repeat too. A lot. I love it so much!!

Seriously. I just love it. 

So I get to go see Harry Potter tonight after my Book of Mormon study group.
(Did you all hear that? YES. STUDY GROUP. So responsible, I know.) 

I've been trying to get my hands on copies of the Harry Potter books so I can actually read them finally. I really need to do that before I die. It's on my bucket list as of....NOW.

I've added a few new things to my bucket list actually.

+ Read all the Harry Potter Books
+Go rock-climbing :) hah
+ Own a Harley Hydra-glide. (The bike in Wolverine. SO HOT)

+ Learn how to cook like a pro. FOR REAL.


I want to make bruschetta like THAT. Ahhh I'm sitting in the library DROOLING right now. So delicious. SO SO DELICIOUS.


I am going to be the coolest. Just riding my hot bike to the farmers market, buying delicious organic food, coming home an cooking it for my ruggedly-handsome husband. Gosh it'll be the best! Someday, I mean. Not soon. :) haha I have to learn how to cook first, and heaven only knows how long THAT will take. 
I'll just watch Julie and Julia a bazillion times until I master the art of french cooking. But I want to make Italian food...so maybe that won't really work out as well as I hoped it would.
Well, it will happen someday. 
It has to, it's on my bucket list :)

Okay, I should probably go be productive. But...I don't want to. I really don't. UUUGGHHH

Oooohhhh this is one of my favorite Taylor Swift songs. 




I just love this song so so so so so much. 
SO MUCH.

Well, I hope you are all having a fantastic day!

May the force be with you.







Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home