Wednesday, July 13, 2011

SWEET SUCCESS!...

Okay everyone, I had a HUGE triumph!!

For those of you who can't really read that (it's kind of tiny):

I GOT A 94% ON MY FIRST COLLEGE PAPER!!
WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! :)

Why, yes, that IS a lot of exclamation points. I am quite excited about this. It's KIND OF a huge deal :)

So now I will reward myself by...writing another paper. That is due tomorrow. 
But I just had to tell you all about my triumph! I knew I was smart. 
TOLD YOU :)

Look how excited I am:

SO EXCITED :) 


Okay enough boasting.

I have listened to this song on repeat for the last 20 minutes. I just love it!


Go T-Sweezy. What a lovely lady. 
Also that library reminds me of Hogwarts....hmmmm which reminds me:

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 COMES OUT TOMORROW NIGHT!!

Holy MOLY I am so excited for that too!!
But I'm going on FRIDAY night...not Thursday. 
My sister and my roommate are going at midnight on Thursday which means they are going to tell me all about it....but I can't hear it!! Ahhh I'm so mad. But a boy bought my ticket :) SO...is that a date? I don't really know...hmmmm I guess we'll see.

I got asked to go to the semi-formal Black and White Masquerade this Saturday by a boy named Jeff. :) He is sweet and funny and nice. And we will have fun. I am going to wear my black sequin dress...so it will be marvelous regardless of how the dance actually goes.I love that dress.

Here's the bummer: I have midterms this weekend. Which I am NOT excited for. At all. I am really nervous actually...I have never taken a midterm before!! I'm flipping out. Whew. Deep breaths. DEEP breaths. 

This is what I need to know, in case you are interested in seeing what is on a Book of Mormon midterm exam. I think it's kind of interesting. 
Here it goes. The studying begins now!
So yeah, wish me luck everyone! Pray that I do as well on my midterm as I did on my paper!
Gosh I am so excited about that :) 
I know this post has a LOT of pictures and videos and such...so I hope it didn't overwhelm you.
Do you, my small herd of readers, like or dislike when I put a bazillion pictures and videos? Hmmm I wonder. Personally, I like when blogs have pictures. They make me happy. But I'm a visual person. So maybe that's just me.
Anyway, enough of that thought.

I NEED TO GO STUDY MY BUNS OFF NOW. 
TTFN



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home