Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tightrope...

This song makes me have a dance party every time! Listen to it!

(My favorite part: "I tap on alligators...and little rattle snakers...:)") 
Such a great song!

So last night, I may or may not have watched 7 and a half hours of Harry Potter in my dorm room.
It was so wonderful!
I only have to watch the last two and I'll be all ready to see the new one! I cannot wait. Ahhhhh
So so so so so so so good.
But I should probably be social tonight. Blah. I just didn't feel well last night and I just wanted some alone time :) People think that means something has to be wrong. And it doesn't. People are silly. Sometimes, I just like to be with myself. Is that so weird? I don't think so.

I have to start writing another paper today. Yuck. I guess it's not THAT bad. I like writing and everything, I just need a summer break. 
There are two weeks in between Summer term and Fall semester that I affectionately call Summer Vacation. :) 
I applied for a job, and if I get it, I will be working 40 hours each of those weeks. Which would be awesome money-wise. And not quite so awesome "Summer Vacation"-wise. 
Oh well 
Such is life.

Well I am going to go eat lunch with my friends now! So au revoir mes amis!




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home