Sunday, June 5, 2011

"I'm just not so sure of my looks anymore"...

So this afternoon, I was sitting in the living room with my little brother Gideon. 
He is very smart. He is 9. He is handsome. He is dashing. He is HILARIOUS. That is all you must know
Anyway, we are just sitting there, I'm doing homework, etc., he is literally sitting on the couch staring at the ceiling, and all of the sudden this conversation occurs:

Gideon "Do you think I'm cute?" 
Me "Of course, Gideon!"
Gideon "Do you think I'm HOT?"
Me "Uhhh...yeah!...why are you asking me this?"
Gideon "I'm just not so sure of my looks anymore"

Oh my GOSH. How adorable is that?? Pretty dang adorable. 


I have two days left of high school! I am so close I can taste it! I have been working on Creative Writing assignments for the last 2 hours, and I will be for probably the next two as well. Which is awesome. Grrrr.
 I'm so close!! 

I am so frazzled right now. I have so much to do to get ready for BYU. It's a joke. 
But I HAVE gotten a lot of my packing done, which is very nice. 
Okay, fake product placement:


Ladies and gentleman, I present to you, the SPACE BAG!!
Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun duuuunnnn!!
(That was a theme song.) 
This is the most ingenious invention in the history of organization and space-saving! 
I now swear by these things. They are amazing.
Okay, I think it's pretty much common knowledge that I have a lot of clothing. Like a LOT. And I have packed my entire closet, all my shoes (I cut down to about 12 pairs. Impressed??), art supplies, books, towels, and dishes in---drum roll PLEASE--- 5 BOXES!! And they were small-ish boxes too!! 
Honestly, these things are theee best.

I am so excited to room with my lovely friend Lauren at BYU! 
(I was just about to look for a picture of the two of us, but then I realized that we haven't actually met yet...)
She is the best too! Almost as cool as Space Bags.

Well, that's all for the night. Adios mi amigos. 

Yeah...I don't speak spanish.




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home