Monday, August 29, 2011

Well, folks, I did it...

I GOT MY HAIR CUT!!

And I love it. A LOT. :)

Also, I met a cute boy at a dance on Saturday. That was fun.

Classes started today. They were good.

American Heritage: A ton of my friends are in there with me and my professor is awesome.

French: Apparently it's an immersion class...sweet. No one told me. And I don't know French yet. (hence the need to sign up for the CLASS)

Drawing: IT'S DRAWING. So of course it's awesome. Supplies are ridiculously expensive though. Oh well, it's worth it. 

I am sleepy. I was out last night until 2ish and then I had to wake up at 5 for work. So basically I'm beat. I should go to bed like NOW, but I'm too antsy!!


I want to go out and play with my friends!
So I think I will. I don't have work tomorrow, so that's a plus.

And I have awesome friends. So I think that I should not pass up this opportunity to hang out with them. Don't you agree?

Here's a picture of my sassy haircut!:



Also, I think it's tradition to leave you with an exquisite song. So here it is:

"Run The World" by Beyonce. It's a woman power song. I LOVE IT. It's my theme song. And I love it.
Also, CHECK OUT THAT BEAST DANCING. I love dancing. I want to be able to dance like Beyonce. She is so hot. I love her so much! She is so smart and sassy. And pregnant! (And married :)) GO BEYONCE. 

She's so hot. I love her.

Enjoy :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home