Monday, August 15, 2011

Finals, Finances, Fretting, and Food...OH and Work...

It's really a bummer that the word 'work' does not start with an 'f'. Oh well.

Alright, all. You're right. I'm a bum. And I stopped writing on my blog. Which does, indeed, make me sad. 
Cause guess what! I love my blog. And all who read it. And I don't like disappointing everyone. SOOOO here it goes:

Finals...well. I didn't die. So that's good.
There's the update on that.

I got a job. Which...is a job. So that means I make money. Don't get excited people, it's not a lot of money. But it's more than I was making before, so that's an improvement.

I made my "financial plan" tonight, and I have come to this conclusion:
MONEY. SUCKS.
It's as simple as that.

And guess what: everything costs money. WHO KNEW?!
Yeesh this is annoying.

I am living basically alone in Utah for two weeks. I'm staying in my sister's apartment whilst she is in MN with her BOYFRIEND. And here's this deal: I am lonely. Not like pouty, whiny lonely.
 Like...I feel fine, I am just completely alone. 
You know when you just feel...nothing...about things? Like you have no emotion whatsoever? 
That's what I'm feeling right now. 
Is it bad? Is it good? I have no idea. I'm just going to say it's whatever. Cause I say that a lot, and it feels like whatever. So we'll go with that.
And here's the kicker: There are technically people I COULD be hanging out with...I just have no desire to be with people right now. Simply no desire. 

I would much rather sit in my sister's bed in my underwear (hehehe) and watch TV on Netflix and eat cereal and macaroni and cheese and candy all night. And then wake up and work out. And go to work. And then come home and start all over. SO, since I am all alone and I have no one to answer to, that is what I shall spend my time doing. 
So, there.

Sorry this is pretty much boring and emotionless. It's just how I'm feeling. I mean after hours of TV and financial planning...you don't really feel like a human being anymore. Haha 
Which, honestly, I think is alright to feel sometimes. 
It's a nice break.

So, America. Or whoever is reading this...have a spectacular day...or night...or MORNING. Depending on when you read this. And don't worry about me, I'm fine. Alone time is really...nice. Actually.

The only hard part is knowing that my family, the people I love more than anything in the whole world, is all together minus me. And I wonder if they notice I'm gone...which is not as depressing as it sounds. I am honestly just curious. 

Goodnight, all. 

Here is a fantastic FANTASTIC song. Honestly SO fantastic.


Enjoy it :)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Polka-Dots and Abbyknots said...

So like right when I read the words "Financial Plan" my mind went to...Student Development. hahhaha All that planning and whatnot...oh goodness! Love you Allie! And go do something for heaven's sake!

August 15, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Kate Toronto said...

I love this song Allie. I completely approve of your dominating music taste. :D I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

August 16, 2011 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Where is your job at? More info on that please!!!

August 22, 2011 at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home