Thursday, July 28, 2011

Take a deep breath...

There are about a bazillion things I could talk about right now. Here is a list of all the CRAZY things I could talk about:
1. My lovely wonderful incredible awesome girlfriends.
2. My HORRIFICALLY long list of homework and studying that I MUST do. (not optional.)
3. My feelings on things that are not optional.
4. My feelings on people who are know-it-all's.
5. My new online obsession: Pandora.com
6. Boy things (but I talk about those ALL the time)
7. How it feels to be in pickles.
8. Missing home
9. MY JOB INTERVIEW THAT I JUST GOT
10. The pond/phone incident.
11. The video blog concept.
12. My paper that I have to write (on blogging) which is indeed on my list (see #2)
13. My secret (or not so secret) desires to just skip a few years (minus the fun stuff) and get to the place in life where I can just be married to a perfect man and not have to worry about all these DUMB boys.
14. Making good choices. (This is hard to do sometimes)
15. How I only have 2 weeks left of Summer Term!!
16. How I only have 2 weeks until Summer Finals. YEESH.
17. My experience with learning how to sneak brag.
18. How gorgeous the duck pond is. Who knew?!
19. The vending-machine BUTT incident. 

See my predicament? How am I supposed to choose what to write about?!

I will just tackle the list starting at the top, and we'll see how far we get. 

NUMERO UNO: 
My lovely wonderful incredible awesome girlfriends. 
Here they all are! Sorry, I don't have pictures of all of them, so these will have to suffice:

Me and Abby :)

Me and Elise :)

Me and Marissa :)

Alex and Makenzie :)

And I don't have pictures of Annie or Annabelle, but they're in here too. I love these girls so so so so so much!!

Okay here is the layout of our hall:


It is pretty much a party all the time. They are such strong, sweet, hilarious, wonderful girls, and I am so grateful that I get to be friends with them and share my experience at BYU with them. They just make everything better :)

So, yeah. I hope this brightened your day! I don't really see how it would have, but I hope in some weird way it did. 

Have a sunshiney day!! :) 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home