Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Diva is a Female Version of a Hustler...

I don't know what to blog about today. I'm feeling in a bloggy mood, but I have nothing exciting to write! Yeesh. Bloggers block. Okay here goes nothing.

I am like 99% sure I have A.D.D.. Honestly! I was sitting in church today and we had a special two hour meeting and I could NOT sit still and focus. And anytime my classes are longer than 50 minutes I go insane. Seriously. 
I took "notes" during church. Basically it consisted of doodles. Like HARDCORE doodles. Which, I'm totally cool with, besides the fact that I got basically nothing out of the meeting. Except I DID catch the story someone told about how sin is like kidney stones. I just kinda giggled at that.
 Hah.

Aaand now I am eating Gushers for lunch, writing on my blog, writing a couple of missionaries back, and listening to my Taylor Swift channel on Pandora. 
(Yes, I DO have a Taylor Swift channel on Pandora...judge if you will.)

So, one of my friends was listening to my itunes the other day. It was just playing all my "purchased" music, and he looks over at me, and asks "Is this your country playlist or something?", and I said "uhh...nooo" (cause it WASN'T) and then I realized that all I listen to is country music. And a teensy  bit of alternative. But mostly just country. I LOVE IT. It feeds my soul. Country music is real and honest. No bling, no begging for attention. Just honest. I love it. Maybe that's taking it a little too deep...eh. Whatever. It's true.

I am OBSESSED with Carrie Underwood. Like the people who live in the rooms around me are like "Was that YOU belting to Carrie Underwood so loud?". 
I just stare and go "...uhhhh....". 
I mean what am I supposed to say?! "Yes, that WAS me being embarrassingly obnoxious. I thought my room was a little more soundproof. My bad." 
Hahahha I love me some Carrie.
This one is my FAVORITE right now:


I sing it CONSTANTLY. It's probably really annoying actually...maybe I should stop...NOPE. Not stopping. Ever.

Also, new development in my life:
I am good at pool. That's right everyone, you heard me right! I am good at something that requires hand-eye coordination! Finally!

Anyway, I made this picture to illustrate how I am going to become a hustler/diva. Because we all know, thanks to Beyoncé, that a diva is a female version of a hustler.
Here is what I look like when I play pool:


That's right everyone, I'm a diva.
If you are not familiar with this awesome song, here. Take a listen:


(Adam, when I listen to this, I think of you. EVERY TIME)

So yes. I think those two things prove my point. 
But seriously. I'm way good. It's really fun!

And I'm working on getting good at ultimate frisbee...but I can't catch the thing to save my life. Which is weird. Oh well. I'll get there.

Hear ye, hear ye, I have decided that my whole "I don't do things that I'm not already good at" thing is probably not the best way to go, so I've started trying a bunch of things that I never bothered with before.

Liiikkeee the above two things and swing dancing flips. Swing dancing flips scare me. Or they used to. But NOW they don't. Maybe I just trust Thales a lot. That's probably it...cause I don't do flips with anyone else. Way to go, Thales. You're the best :)

Speaking of which, I have the best friends ever. I love them.

They're all boys.

They guys I always hang out with:
Thales
Kevin
Tallmadge

We have fun.

Here's how it goes:

Thales says something inappropriate and mean.
Kevin laughs and then "comforts" me (and I smack both of them)
Tallmadge just laughs 

OR

Thales is really nice
Kevin is awesome
Tallmadge is wonderful

All in all it's pretty fun!
We play a LOT of pool. And have very colorful non-expletives...

It's great.

Another update in my life:
I am drawing this face. It's James Franco's little brother's face to be exact.
It had to be of someone that people don't really know...so yeah.
It's turning out really well. I love it. And now that I said that, I'll probably mess the whole thing up. Oh well.
Here it is so far!


I think it'll be good. I hope.

Also, both pairs of my skinny jeans have holes in the crotch...I think I need to get bigger jeans. Cause I've got a booty all of the sudden. Sooo that's cool. 
I'm going to start donating plasma...aka prostituting my body because you get like $65 if you donate twice a week...which added up is like $250 a month. Which means I won't need to use my paychecks for other things--they can just go towards school. Perfect!

I love being a prostitute. 
hahaha jk

hahahhaha

WELL everyone, life is good. Life is very good. And I love it. 
So yes.

Oh and there might be a cute boy.
That's all I'm saying.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Allie! I'm glad you are having fun at byu! that reasures me I'll love it there! In my choir We are singing Some hearts and its always stuck in my mind. its a awesome song.

Rebekah Hall(Maploka Rules!)

October 25, 2011 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home