Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Legend of the Saggy Bumper...

Good blog post title, huh? 
Here's the story behind it. It's short. So  you'll like it.

Once upon a time, Allie, Thales, Kevin, and Tallmadge were playing pool. 
Then something was weird. And Tallmadge looked down at the table and was like 
"This saggy bumper messed it up"
And I just started giggling. I don't know why.
Okay, I do know why: say "saggy bumper" out loud. Just say it. 
IT SOUNDS SO FUNNY.
So then we all started laughing. 
And then we went back to our game of pool. 
THE END 

Cool story, huh?

I thought so.

Anyway. There's not a whole ton to report on today. Minus my haircut. Which looks exactly like the last one...but I can make it look like famous male figures. Like this:



See? You jealous? You should be.

ALSO, I have been having wedding fever.
WEDDING fever. Not marriage fever. No need to panic, anyone. I just love weddings. Here are some of the lovely things I've found whilst stumbling "weddings" on stumbleupon.com:











GAAHHH I just love all of these things. Honestly, I spend too much time looking at wedding stuff. But hey, that means that planning my ACTUAL wedding someday will be so much easier cause I'll already know what I want. 
Easy peas. 

I just love weddings so much.

Okay, well it's time to go. 
I just got a package from my mom that I have to go pick up!! :)

(thanks mom, you're the best :))

2 Comments:

Blogger Achilles said...

drew barrymore fetish much?

October 6, 2011 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger AllieJ said...

What...?

October 7, 2011 at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home