Friday, September 9, 2011

The challenge that is being a grown up...POOP...

Okay everyone. 
I know I post about this a LOT, but I am strugglin with this whole growing up thing.
I like poop jokes and flirting and not doing my homework and sleeping in late.
But hey guys, guess what...
YOU CAN'T DO ANY OF THAT WHEN YOU'RE A GROWN UP!

poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop

gahhh I can't handle this!

My brain is on overload. Like OVERLOAD.

I have too many life decisions to make. 
Too much commitment I have to have.
Too many things I have to be doing. 
I am really bad at being a grown up.

I hate controlling my emotions.
I want to say what I want, when I want, to WHOM I want.
I don't like the rules of decency and of being a lady or appropriate.
Sometimes I just want to yell BALLS when something goes wrong.
 Is that so terrible??

I don't want to grow up. 
I don't want to have responsibilities to people.
I don't like counting on people, because other than your family, people are flakes.
People promise things and don't keep their promises. So why bother with counting on people? I mean seriously. Life would be much easier without that.

People my age are self-centered and have no clue what the CRAP they are doing with their lives. 
IT BITES.

I am pretty much just going on a giant rant.

BUT HONESTLY
I am so SOOOOO done with people who don't give a crap.
I am a dedicated person, generally speaking. 
I mean, I have a hard time committing to a friend or whoever, but when I DO I'm in for the long haul.

I'm scared. Not in a bad way necessarily...I just am.
I'm scared for the future, which I think is good. 
It means I care what I do with my life. 
 I care about what will happen to me, what I will contribute to the world, and what kind of person I will become.

Cami and I were talking about something yesterday that has been bothering me lately:
The Heroux's seem to dedicate themselves 100% to their friendships and such and no one else ever seems to reciprocate that dedication. 
It stinks sometimes. 
Or most of the time.

I am just angry at myself and the world tonight. 
I think it's okay to feel that way sometimes.
I need an outlet!

I think I'm going to go draw or something, cause all my friends ditched me tonight. Sweet. Friends are great. 
(CASE AND POINT)

ANYWAY, in closing,

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP 

I REFUSE TO GROW UP EVER EVER EVER

EVER!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie Burton said...

agreed!

September 10, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home