Wednesday, January 4, 2012

BEST DAY EVER (thanks to the man upstairs)

THIS DAY HAS BEEN NOTHING LESS THAN WONDERFUL 

Also, this is how excited I am for 2012: very excited. VERY excited :)

ANYWAY, 
I absolutely adore this day. And this semester. I cannot WAIT for it. 
OH WAIT. I don't have to wait :) Cause it's here. Right now :)

Yay yay yay yay yay

I'm sure you are all DYING to know why this day rocked so hard.
WELL, let me tell you.

1. I worked out. ME! I worked out this morning at 7 AM. :) 
With the lovely Lauren J.
It felt sooo good. I love this goal. (To work out every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning at 7) 

2. I ate breakfast, which I never EVER do. And it was so GREAT! Breakfast is yummy. And it smells good. And I loved it.

3. After breakfast, around 8, I came home and showered and got ready for schoolie school. And I look good. Like GOOD. I decided to dress up a little bit in honor of a new semester so I wore a sweater dress and a sweater and a scarf and tights and boots. And yes. It was good.

4. I had my first class at 9. It was Doctrines of the Gospel (which I am so excited about. My professor seems wonderful!) and guess what. I am the youngest one. And there are lots of very attractive RM's in my class. Soooo THAT was fun :) Plus we got out early! Bonus.

5. My next class was Anthropology. And to my surprise two of my dear friends from back home are in my class! :) So it was great to sit by them. And then a cute boy said hi to me. So that was a nice cherry on top.

6. NEXT I had Introduction to the English Language (LINGUISTICS) I am SO excited for that class. It's gonna be great! My teacher seems great. A little hardcore, but like a really down to earth, really smart guy. I'm excited! And I had to take a break cause I was coughing (embarrassing..haha) and I went outside to get some air and it was a gorgeous day. And I appreciated how in college, you can take a break to go outside if you really want to. Simple pleasures. :) haha

7. I finished all my classes for the day at noon. That in and of itself is a reason to be jumping for joy. Finishing classes early is GOLDEN.

8. I went to lunch with my wonderful friends :) They always make me happy. 
Seth, Jarrod, Beth, Lauren, Zach, Kevin, Justice, Korbin, Isaac, Connor, and Carlos

8.5 CUTE BOYS. Need I say more?

9. I am now home, blogging. And then I am going to go do homework in Lauren's room and then I want to sleep. Because I am sleepy. ACTUALLY, I don't have any homework...so I think I'm going to take a nap right now. 

11. And tonight I am going to watch the Mavericks/Suns game with some other friends. CUTE friends.

10. YES. SO that sums up like the best day ever.


Here is my theory as to why this day was so awesome:

Last night I read a general conference talk and prayed and wrote in my journal. 

THE LORD LOVES ME, Y'ALL!

:)

It is so good to know that He is watching out for me. He wants me to be happy. 

As long as I am trying my best to do what He would have me do, I know I will be blessed.

I love love love love love how wonderful life is when I am doing what I should and when I am taking care of myself not only physically, but spiritually. 

THIS DAY ROCKS.

Peace and blessings.

P.S. Oh, plus I'm going to a super sick nerd dance this weekend. And my friend is the DJ. YES.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home