Sunday, December 4, 2011

CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS....

Holy Moses, I am so excited for Christmas!!!


I have been listening to this song over and over and over again:

(please note the excellent 90's music video)


I know this has basically nothing at all to do with Christ's birth, but it just makes me so happy to sing this at the top of my lungs like everyone is listening. 

My round-brush and I LOVE it.


S C H O O L     I S     H A R D

If anyone ever tells you differently, THEY ARE LYING TO YOU

BUT I am trying to take it all day-by-day...so far, I have been moderately successful.

All in all, life is extraordinary.

:)

I have the best friends in the world. Honestly. 
I made a list of all the things I am grateful for today in church and it was just a long long long list of people who I love and who love me. And it simply felt amazing!

I am so blessed.

ALSO:

I
GET
TO
GO
HOME
IN
TWELVE
DAYS
!!!


Good thing I am about to die I am sooo excited!!

On another note, I have decided to become a lady 
(Mom, do NOT rub this in my face)

Here are the words I will be *trying* to erase from my vocabulary:

Crap
Poop
Balls
Shnikeys 
Skank
Whore
Slut
Dang (yes, even that)
Guts
Pee
Pissed


Here are the words I WILL use:

Roses
Pretty
Nice
Flowers
Sweet
Kind
Proper
LADYLIKE

So, wish me luck...

Minutes without incident: 45

This is going to be a tough-y

I'm gonna go eat with my comrades. 

Peace out girl/boy scouts. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home