Monday, May 30, 2011

Catchin' up...

So, today I got together with a dear dear friend of mine, Angie.
 She is just a wonderful ray of sunshine, and one of my kindred spirits.
 I have only found a few kindred spirits in my 18 years of life, and she is definitely one of them. 
We hardly ever get together, but when we DO, we talk about everything from clothes and sex, to politics and what scares the shizz out of us. Nothing is off limits, and I know that no matter what I say, Angie won't mind :) And most of the time she'll actually agree with me. And vice versa. Tis the perfect arrangement. 
Plus we can be ugly and weird around each other...which I feel is a VITAL part of being kindred spirits. 
Here are some pictures to prove my point: 

 So ravishing...

 Angie: "This is a toothpaste mustache"
Allie: "....."

 Angie: "This is a toothpaste mustache on my chin"
Allie: "I think that's called a beard..."

 There are no words to describe this one...

 Old lady faces...mine doesn't really look old. Just ugly.

But just to redeem ourselves: We can (and usually are) stunningly gorgeous and are sometimes mistaken for famous super models. Yeah. I know. Pretty dang impressive.

So yeah, we had a wonderful time catching up before I leave. 
Which leads me to my NEXT point of interest:

I LEAVE IN 13 DAYS.
Where has my life gone?
I am so unbelievably excited to go to BYU, but it kinda snuck up on me pretty ridiculously fast. I can't handle the fact that I have to start saying goodbye to people for real. Like,
 "I'm moving away and I'll be back to visit over Christmas, but other than that I'm leaving forever" goodbyes.
Too scary. 
I wish I could just magically show up on campus at BYU tomorrow and skip all the byes. I don't do well with goodbyes at all. AT ALL. So wish me luck.

Today for Gideon's birthday, we had the most epic Nerf battle that has ever occurred. Complete with war paint and tipping all the furniture over to make forts and barricades. Jealous, are you? Good. You should be. 

Also, I spent a little bit too much time creeping on BYU student's freshman year albums on fb. GAH I'm just too excited to contain it!!!! So I won't try to contain it.
IIII AMMM SOOO EXXCCITTTEEEDDDDD!!!!!! Times a bazillion milllion trilllion.

13 days!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home